ROGERS PLANNING COMMISSION
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
CALL TO ORDER
The work session of the Rogers Planning Commission was held on November 19, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. was called to order with Commissioners Martin, Meadows, Denker, Knapp, Burr, Terhaar, Ende, Swanson and Busch were present.
Also present were City Planner/Community Dev. Coordinator Cartney, Deputy Clerk Splett and Mayor Bunting.
Adult Use Ordinance
City Planner Cartney provided the background information commenting on the following:
• Discrepancies in prior revisions/admendments
• Reviewed the past actions by Planning Commission and City Council relating to the adult use ordinance amendments
• Consider rescinding Ord. No. 2013-14 and replace with a new ordinance
The Planning Commission discussed the following:
• Keep definitions as they are with the removal of a couple of definitions that should actually be in Section 125-1
• Rescind Ordinance No. 2013-14 and adopt new ordinance
• Revise Section 125-279
• Definition clarification
• Planner to make all changes/revisions and bring back for Planning Commission final review
Consensus of the Planning Commission was to have the City Planner do all the changes and provide a draft for Planning Commission review at the next meeting, then it will be sent onto the City Council.
Commissioner Busch moved, Commissioner Swanson seconded a motion to adjourn the meeting 6:25 p.m.
On the vote, all members voted AYE. Motion carried.