ROGERS PLANNING COMMISSION
May 23, 2013 - 7:00 P.M. (Community Room)
1. CALL TO ORDER – 7:00 P.M.
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. OPEN FORUM / PRESENTATIONS
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
5. CONSENT AGENDA*A. Approval of the April 25, 2012 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
6. PUBLIC HEARINGSA. Public Hearing to Consider a Request by Grady Kinghorn for the Rezoning of Approximately 70 acres from MU-R, Mixed Use Regional to L-I, Limited IndustryB. Public Hearing to Consider the following Requests by Northridge Fellowship Church, Located at 12522 Main St.:• Variance for a Front Yard Setback from 50 feet to 30 feet• Variance to Waive the Requirement for a Fence Abutting R-2 Zones• Site Plan Approval of a 6,925 sq.ft. Addition on the East Side and a 5,810 sq.ft. Addition on the West Side of the BuildingC. Public Hearing to Consider a Request by 1st National Bank at Diamond Pointe of Rogers for a PUD Amendment to Allow the Construction of a 1 Story 3000 sq.ft. Building, Located at 13785 Rogers DriveD. Public Hearing to Consider a Request by Michael Dickie for a Conditional Use Permit to Facilitate the Construction of an Accessory Building with 14 foot Side WallsE. Public Hearing to Consider a Zoning Ordinance Amendment to the Agricultural District, Sec. 125-193 and Section 125-323 Accessory Building of the City of Rogers CodeF. Public Hearing to Consider a Zoning Ordinance Amendment to the B-3 District, Sec. 125-202 (e) of the City of Rogers Code.G. Public Hearing to Consider a Zoning Ordinance Amendment to the RE-5 District, Sec. 125-191 (f)(8) of the City of Rogers Code.
7. NEW BUSINESSA. Request by Liberty Property Trust for the following:• Final Plat Approval for Liberty Industrial Park at Diamond Lake 2nd Addition• Site Plan Approval for the Construction of a 227,054 sq.ft. Office/Warehouse
8. OTHER BUSINESSA. Comprehensive Plan – Update on Revisions to Plan following AnnexationB. Adult Use Regulations – Update on Revisions to Ordinance and MapC. Kennel Regulations DiscussionD. Housekeeping Items