Fire Inspection Permits are required for the following projects:
- Installation of a new fire suppression system
- Modification of an existing fire suppression system
- Installation of a new fire alarm control panel
- Replacement of an existing fire alarm control panel
- Installation of above ground storage tanks
A permit is not required but a fire inspection needs to be scheduled for new businesses or a change in occupancy of an existing business. Inspections can be scheduled by contacting the Fire Department at 763-428-3500.
Download Fire Inspection Permit. You can submit by mail with a check or drop off at City Hall, 22350 S. Diamond Lake Rd.
- 3 sets of plans
- Minimum size 24"x36"
- As-builts required in a .pdf or .tif format