ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
June 28, 2016 - 7:00 p.m.
WORK SESSION – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from June 14, 2016 City Council Meeting and Minutes from the June 22, 2016 Special City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of 2017-2020 Assessment Services Agreement with Hennepin County
5.04 Approval of the Verizon Dark Fiber 2nd Easement
5.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2016-33, A Resolution Approving State of Minnesota Grant Application for SRTS
5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2016-34, A Resolution Authorizing Maintenance of CSAH 144 Safe Routes to School
5.07 Authorize Purchase of Replacement Battery for Zamboni
5.08 Approval of Joint Powers Agreement between Rogers Police Dept. and the Sherburne County Sheriff’s Office to Establish an Agreement for the Sharing of Criminal Intelligence Data
5.09 Approval of Memo of Understanding Between the Rogers Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives for eTrace Services
5.10 Approval of Special Event Permit for Rapid Marine of Rogers for a Boat Sale to be Held June 28, 2016 through July 9, 2016, Located at 21150 Rogers Drive
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Approval of the Council Chamber Security Improvements and Audio/Visual Upgrades
7.02 Authorization to Award SRTS Bid for CSAH 144 – Rogers Middle School to Mallard Estates Trail Project
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 Lemar Estates Water Pressure
9.02 Purchase of 2006 ISUZ from Ryder Used Vehicle Sales
9.03 Rogers Park Board Meeting Minutes – May 12, 2016
9.04 Elm Creek Watershed Management Meeting Minutes – May 11, 2016
9.05 May, 2016 Financial Reports