The purpose of this project is to Increase the road capacity to improve traffic flow. Also, ease congestion and rush hour backups on heavily used routes for commuting and freight. This will also reduce congestion on any secondary routes in the area.
- July-Aug 2014 *tentative and subject to change due to weather conditions
- An auxiliary lane will be built eastbound from Hwy 241 to Hwy 101
- Hwy 101 exit ramp in Rogers will be extended
- Installation of a 3rd lane from Rogers to St. Michael
- Construct a noise wall on the north side of I-94 in Rogers
Sign up for e-mail updates on Rogers road projects.
Minnesota Department of Transportation has more information available by visiting: http://www.dot.state.mn.us/d3/i94/index.html