Adopt-a-Park is open to community groups, civic groups, churches, families and individual citizens for a minimum of one year.Adopt-a-Park is a public service program for volunteers to assist their community by picking up litter, communicating maintenance needs and assisting in improvement projects at Rogers Community Parks.
- Park clean-up is performed once or twice a month.
- Park sites are chosen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Groups will be recognized on the City of Rogers website.
- Options available to purchase sign recognition for the park.
What we ask of you:
- Pick up litter in the park area, and place the bag by the park's litter receptacle.
- Pile up fallen branches or sticks.
- Communicate any safety or maintenance concerns you see to Park staff immediately.
- Have fun volunteering in, and for, your Community!
If you would like more information about how to get involved in the Adopt-a-Park Program, contact:
Mike Bauer at 763-428-0974 or firstname.lastname@example.org