Adopt-A-Park is a public service program for volunteers to assist their community by picking up litter, communicating maintenance needs and assisting in improvement projects at Rogers Community Parks.
- Adopt-A-Park is open to community groups, civic groups, churches, families and individual citizens for a minimum of one year.
- Park clean-up is performed twice a month
- Park sites are chosen on a first-come, first- serve basis.
What we ask of you:
- Pick up litter in the park area, and place the bag by the park's litter receptacle.
- Pile up fallen branches or sticks.
- Communicate any safety or maintenance concerns you see to Park staff immediately.
- Have fun volunteering in, and for, your Community!
If you have any questions or you would like to get involved in the Adopt-A-Park Program, you may contact Rogers Public Works Department at 763-428-8580.