ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
April 22, 2014 7:00 p.m.
WORK SESSION – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from April 8, 2014 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of Special Event Permit for Cabela's for Family Great Outdoors Days on May 3 and May 4, 2014
5.04 Approval of Temporary Full Time Hire of Dan Drake as Police Officer
5.05 Approval to Supplement Sgt. Wegner's Military Pay
5.06 Approval of the FedEx Distribution Facility Wetland Replacement Plan - Resolution No. 2014-29
5.07 Approval of Portable Restroom Contract for 2014
5.08 Authorization to Accept Quotes to Move Broadway Restaurant Sign for 101/141 Construction Project
5.09 Adopt Ordinance No. 2014-09, An Ordinance Authorizing the City Administrator to Issue Temporary Permits to Certain Properties Affected by the TH101/CR144 Interchange Construction Project and Summary Ord. 2014-09
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
6.01 Public Hearing for the I-94 Corridors of Commerce Project (TH 241 to TH 101)
• Approval of Resolution No. 2014-30
6.02 Public Hearing to Review the City's Draft Part 2 Wellhead Protection Plan
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Items Relating to Scannell Properties:
• Resolution No. 2014-31, A Resolution Approving the Final Plat of Elkhorn Addition
• Resolution No. 2014-32, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval for the construction of a 304,809 sq.ft. Office Warehouse Building, 2,400 sq.ft. security building and a 5,180 sq.ft. maintenance building
• Approval of a Conditional Use Permit for Outdoor Storage
7.02 Approval of the Development Agreement with Scannell Development Company (Resolution No. 2014-33)
7.03 Items Relating to Launch Properties
• Approval of Resolution No. 2014-34, A Resolution Granting Preliminary and Final Plat Approval of Launchpark Rogers 1st Addition
• Resolution No. 2014-35, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval for the Construction of a 21,090 sq.ft. Warehouse, 898 sq.ft. Truck Bays, and 8,910 sq.ft. Office Space
• Approval of a Conditional Use Permit for Building Height Greater than 35 Feet
8. OTHER BUSINESS
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION FOR TH101/CR144 PROPERTY ACQUISITION