ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 11, 2014 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 25, 2014 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Appointment of Matt Vacek to the Lieutenant 12 Position5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2014-20, A Resolution Supporting a Job Creation Fund Application for Fed Ex5.05 Authorize Feasibility Report for the Extension of Rogers Drive from Vevea Lane to Brockton Lane5.06 Authorization to Call for Public Hearing for Rogers Drive Trail and Lighting Project Final Assessment (Resolution No. 2014-21)5.07 Approval of Job Description and Authorization to Advertise for Accounting Clerk I – Accounts Payable/Payroll Position5.08 Authorize Signature of Signal Agreement with MNDOT for 144/101 and Approval of Resolution No. 2014-08, A Resolution Approving a Traffic Control Signal and Roadway Lighting Maintenance Agreement with Hennepin County5.09 Authorization to Call for Municipal Consent Public Hearing for April 22, 2014 for the I-94 Corridors of Commerce Project (TH 241 to TH 101)5.10 Authorization to Approve Scope of Services for Wellhead Protection Plan Phase II5.11 Resolution No. 2014-22, A Resolution Approving Assignment of Right-of-Way to Minnesota Department of Transportation5.12 Award Bid for the Veterans Memorial5.13 Authorization to Accept a Manufacturer's Landscape Warranty in Lieu of Warranty Bond from Clam Corp
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 February Police Report