ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
January 28, 2014 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Swearing in Stephen Sarazin as a Rogers Police Sergeant
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 14, 2014 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Pay Equity Report5.04 Adopt Ordinance No. 2014–03, An Ordinance Amending Chapter 125 of the Rogers City Code (Zoning) to Address Amendments to the Regulation of Adult Uses (Adult Oriented Businesses) and Summary Ordinance No. 2014-035.05 Adopt Ordinance No. 2014-04, An Ordinance Amending the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Rogers Section 125-1 Relating to the Zoning Definitions and Summary Ordinance No. 2014-045.06 Adopt Ordinance No. 2014-05, An Ordinance Amending Chapter 125 of the Rogers City Code (Zoning) to Establish/Clarify Kennel Related Uses and Definitions and Summary Ordinance No. 2014-055.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2014-04, A Resolution of Support for the Safe Routes to School Application for the Underpass on CSAH 1445.08 Authorization to Purchase Meter Supplies for 20145.09 Approval to Hire New Police Officer
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Concept Plan – Highpoint Church property7.02 Authorization to Bid Veteran's Memorial Project7.03 Washington, D.C. Transportation Funding Trip – Discussion Only
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Rogers Park Board Meeting Minutes December 12, 2013