ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 22, 2013 7:00 p.m.
WORK SESSION – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 3, 2013 Special City Council Meeting and the October 8, 2013 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approve a Service Agreement with Nextera Wireless, LLC to upgrade wireless service for the Emergency Operations Center5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-63, A Resolution Granting Approval of Northridge Fellowship Church Amended Site Plan5.05 Approval of Special Event Permit for Harvest Grill – Packers/Vikings Pig Roast on Sun., Oct. 27, 20135.06 Accept Improvements and Approve Final Payment for the 129th Avenue Reconstruction Project5.07 Authorization to Purchase Material Necessary to Rebuild Wastewater Treatment Plant Clarifier5.08 Authorize Scope of Services to Update Well #6 Telemetry System5.09 Authorization to Accept Outlot A Mystic Ridge Quit Claim Deed5.10 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-64, A Resolution to Approve a Joint Powers Agreement with BCA to Upgrade eCharging Adapter for Submission of Records to Hennepin County5.11 Approval to Order 2014 Squad Cars
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Approve a Proposal for Engineering Services related to additional final design items on the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project.
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Rogers Park Board Meeting Minutes9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Minutes9.03 September, 2013 Financial Reports