ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
September 24, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 10, 2013 City Council Meeting and September 10, 2013 Budget Workshop Minutes
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Authorization to Sell 1973 International Fleet Star Pumper
5.04 Approve the Appointment of Lieutenant 11, 12, and 21 positions with the Rogers Fire Department
5.05 Lifting Moratorium on Weddings for the Community Room
5.06 Approval to Purchase Used Generator
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-56, A Resolution Issuing a Negative Declaration of Need for an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Kinghorn Industrial Park
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 Rogers Park Board Meeting Minutes – August 8, 2013
9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Minutes – August 14, 2013
9.03 Invitation to attend Veteran's Memorial Ground Breaking Ceremonies Thursday, October 10, 2013
9.04 August 2013, Financial Reports
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION – DISCUSSION OF POTENTIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITIONS RELATED TO THE HWY 101/CR 144 PROJECT