ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
August 27, 2013 7:00 p.m.
WORK SESSION – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from August 13, 2013 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit for Rogers Youth Hockey Association to Conduct a Raffle at the Rogers Activity Center, Located at 21080 141st Ave. N., on December 8, 20135.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-44, A Resolution Moving the Regular Meeting of the Rogers Planning Commission to the Third Tuesday of Each Month5.05 Approval of a Special Event Permit for Word of Peace – Box City on Sat., Oct. 5, 20135.06 Approval of a Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions at the North Community Park for Sept. 20 – 22, 2013 State Softball Tournament5.07 Authorization for Acceptance of Donated Right-of-Way for North Tilton Trail5.08 Setting Budget Workshop Session for Sept. 10, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.5.09 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-45, A Resolution Proclaiming September as Spinal Cord Injury Awareness Month5.10 Approval of Site Development Agreement Between Liberty Property Limited Partnership and the City of Rogers - Phase III5.11 Comprehensive Plan Update
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Accept Bids, Award contract, and authorize construction services for Kinghorn Lift Station, Forcemain, and Sanitary Sewer Extension Project7.02 Authorize the Preparation of a Feasibility Report to Address Pavement Rehabilitation Projects for 2014
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Rogers Park Board Meeting Minutes9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Minutes9.03 July, 2013 Financials
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION – DISCUSSION ON POTENTIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION