ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
July 9, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from June 25, 2013 City Council Meeting and June 25, 2013 Council Work Session5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Hennepin County Assessment Agreement5.04 Approval of a Special Event Permit for Carrie On 5K Race5.05 Approval to Accept Donation of a New Audio System for the Rogers Fire Department5.06 Adopt Ordinance No. 2013-09, An Ordinance Amending Chapter 125 of the Rogers City Code (Zoning) to Address Corner Lot Setback Requirements and Summary Ordinance No. 2013-09.5.07 Authorize the Pre-order of Pumps and Control Panel for the Kinghorn Lift Station, Forcemain, and Sanitary Sewer Project5.08 RW&S Employee Recognition Program - Chris Mirazita5.09 Approval of Sewer Pipe Lining Quotations5.10 Authorization to Accept Quotes for Concrete Curb and Sidewalks for Park and Parking Lot Project5.11 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-42, A Resolution Requesting Inclusion of I-94 West Corridor Expansion in the Minnesota State Highway Investment Plan (MNSHIP)5.12 Scheduling Council Work Session for July 23, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. at Community Room5.13 Entertainment in the Parks
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Adopt Ordinance No. 2013-10, An Ordinance Rezoning Approximately 70 Acres from MU-R, Mixed Use Regional to L-I, Limited Industry (Kinghorn) and Summary Ordinance No. 2013-10.7.02 Items Relating to Northern Dewatering:• Approval of a Conditional Use Permit to Northern Dewatering for Outdoor Storage• Approval of Resolution No. 2013-43, Granting a Land Subdivision and Lot Combination for Northern Dewatering and NR Holds, LLC, Rogers, Minnesota
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 June Police Report
10. (cont.) ADJOURN TO CLOSE SESSION FOR DISCUSSION OF POTENTIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITIONS RELATED TO THE HWY 101/CR 144 PROJECT