ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
May 28, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 High School CAD – Triangle Park Building3.02 Swearing in of New Police Officer and New Patrol Sergeants
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from May 14, 2013 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Appointment of Rogers Fire Department Chief 215.04 Approve the 2013 Transient Merchant High Density Traffic Map5.05 Approve a Joint Powers Agreement with the City of Dayton and a Memo of Understanding with the City of Maple Grove with Regard to Accepting Water Service from the Cities of Dayton and Maple Grove for the CLAM Building Located within the Kinghorn Industrial Park5.06 Accept Feasibility Report, Order the Public Hearing and Authorize Final Plans and Specifications for the Kinghorn Lift Station5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-28, A Resolution for the State Aid Street Network5.08 Authorize Solicitation of Quotes for Edison Court Streambank Restoration Project5.09 Approval of CR144 to TH101 Cooperative Agreement between Hennepin County and the City of Rogers.5.10 Authorization to Solicit for Scope of Services for Sight Inspection and Request for Proposal to Demolish 12812 Main Street5.11 Authorization to Accept Donated Park Property from Edgewater Home Owners Association5.12 Certificate of Recognition, Ashley York Girl Scout Gold Award5.13 129th Ave. Road Closure Request as Part of the ROADS Foundation 5K Run
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 DC Update
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Purchase of a Large Format Printer9.02 April, 2013 Financials
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSE SESSION FOR DISCUSSION OF POTENTIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITIONS RELATED TO THE HWY 101/CR 144 PROJECT