ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
April 9, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Presentation by Mike Oliverius, Operations Manager, and Dr. John Lyng, Ambulance Medical Director of North Ambulance3.02 Presentation by our Elm Creek Watershed Representative – Kevin Julie
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from March 12, 2013 City Council Meeting and Minutes from March 9, 2013 Council Goal Setting Session5.02 Approval of Minutes from March 26, 2013 City Council Meeting5.03 Approval of Bills and Claims5.04 Request by Mary Queen of Peace Church for Site Plan Approval to Extend the Existing Agreement for the Temporary Classrooms, Located at 21101 Church Ave.5.05 Approve a Proposal from WSB and Associates for the Preparation of a Feasibility Report for the Kinghorn Area Sanitary Sewer Improvements5.06 Recreation Sponsorship Proposal5.07 G & K State Contract Bid5.08 HVAC Preventive Maintenance Agreement
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-18, A Resolution Supporting the Enactment of Legislation Allowing the Development of Street Improvement Districts in Minnesota7.02 Brockton Interchange Update7.03 Fletcher Hills Villas Concept Plan
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 March Police Report