ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 26, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3.01 Stones Throw Update by Bob Schunicht
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from March 12, 2013 City Council Meeting and Minutes from March 9, 2013 Council Goal Setting Session
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Albertville Lions to Conduct a Raffle on September 7, 2013 at the Crow River Sportsman Club, located at 27101 Territorial Road
5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-15, A Resolution Establishing a Council Work Session for the Fourth Tuesday of Even Numbered Months
5.05 Approve Dayroom Lease Contract with North Memorial Health Care
5.06 Approve Amendment of the 2012-2013 Fire Capital Improvement Plan
5.07 Calling a Joint Meeting of the Rogers City Council and Rogers Park Board – April 30, 2013 at 5:00 P.M
5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-16, A Resolution Ratifying the Technical Evaluation Panel Findings on the Wetland Impacts Associated with the CLAM Development Project
5.09 Authorization to Purchase Water Meters and Radio Read Equipment
5.10 Scope of Services for Brockton Meadows Neighborhood Park Phase II
5.11 Approval of Resolution No. 2013-17, A Resolution Officially Naming Erickson Neighborhood Park
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Approve Proposal for Engineering Services to Prepare an EAW for the Kinghorn Industrial Park
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 Award Project to Federal Signal Corporation and Ready Watt Electric to install (1) New Outdoor Warning Siren
9.02 Rogers Park Board February 14, 2013 Meeting Minutes
9.03 Elm Creek Watershed February 13, 2013 Meeting Minutes