ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 26, 2013 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS3.01 Joyce Peppin to address Council
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 12, 2013 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Conduct a Raffle for the Sherburne County Area United Way on April 5, 2013 at The Wellstead (The Crown Room) located at 20500 S. Diamond Lake Rd.5.04 2013 Park Board Appointment5.05 Authorization to Execute Playground Equipment Purchase for Erickson Park5.06 2013 Snow Plow Policy Update5.07 Approval of On-Sale/Sunday Liquor License for Potluck Catering, Inc. dba Harvest Grill5.08 Request to Waive the Community Room Rental for Bill Tonn Benefit on May 15, 2013 and Approval of a One Day Temporary 3.2 Beer License for the Rogers Lions Club for May 15, 2013 for the Bill Tonn Benefit
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Approve a Proposal for Appraisal Review Services Related to Completing the Right of Way Acquisition Process for the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project7.02 Revised Developer's Agreement for Kinghorn/Clam
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Park Board Minutes9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Minutes - January 9, 20139.03 Wastewater Certificate of Commendation Award
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION FOR THE PURPOSES OF DISCUSSING NUISANCE ABATEMENT LITIGATION WITH CITY ATTORNEY - RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING