ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
July 10, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 County Commissioner Jeff Johnson to Address Council
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from June 26, 2012 Workshop Minutes and June 26, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-33, A Resolution Granting Final Plat Approval of Brockton Meadows 4th Addition5.04 Approval of a Request by Veit Companies for a Conditional Use Permit to Allow Two (2) Exterior Storage Tanks, Located at 20175 134th Ave. N.5.05 Approval of a Request by Sand Companies, Inc. for a Conditional Use Permit for Outside Storage of Equipment, Located at 22851 Industrial Blvd.5.06 Approval of Ordinance No. 2012-06, An Ordinance Amending to the City Code:Section 2-230 thru 235 – Planning Commission rules and establishmentSection 121 - 57 – Subdivision Ordinance requirements for Park DedicationSection 125 - 1 – Adding and Amending Zoning Ordinance DefinitionsSection 125 - 30 – Administration of zoning and permit applicationsSection 125 - 36 – Regulations governing Home OccupationsSection 125 - 226 – Establishment of Open Space Development "OSD" overlay districtSection 125 – 326 – Regulations governing keeping of livestockSection 125 – 344 – Regulations relating to miningSummary Ordinance No. 2012-065.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-34, A Resolution Granting Approval of DSI Revised Site Plan5.08 Approval of 2012 Senior Recreation Programs5.09 Authorize letter of Intent for Senior Congregate Dining Program5.10 Authorize Building Automation Contract for RAC5.11 Approval of Revised Adopt a Park Program Policy5.12 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-35, A Resolution Requesting Approvals By The Minnesota Department of Transportation and Metropolitan Council of the I-94/Brockton Interchange Warrant Analysis5.13 Reschedule the August 14, 2012 Council Meeting to Thursday, August 16, 2012
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Appointment to Open Council Seat (Swear in new member)7.02 Rogers Fire Relief Benefit Level Increase (Resolution No. 2012-36)
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 June Police Report9.02 Purchase of JD 6430 Tractor from State Cooperative Bid Package9.03 May, 2012 Financial Reports