ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
June 26, 2012 7:00 p.m.
* * * WORKSHOP – 6:15 P.M. * * *
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from June 12, 2012 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-31, A Resolution Establishing Judges and Absentee Ballot Board for the August 14, 2012 Primary Election
5.04 Approval Resolution No. 2012-32, A Resolution Regarding State of Minnesota Performance Measurement Program
5.05 Approve Job Description and Salary Grade for IS Director
5.06 Approve Change Order No. 2 for the 129th Avenue Street Reconstruction Project
5.07 Approve a Proposal for Engineering Services Related to Completing the
Contaminated Property Assessment and Investigation (Phase II) for the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project
5.08 Authorize the Preparation of Plans and Specifications for the TH 101 and Northdale Blvd./147th Ave. Watermain Loop
5.09 2012 Amended Rogers Budget (per annexation of Town of Hassan)
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Request to Construct an Accessory Building Prior to the Completion of a Home
7.02 MGA Organizational Assessment
7.03 Approve the Revised Site Plan and Additional Access for Bedrock Motors
7.04 Audit Presentation and Acceptance of 2011 Audit
7.05 Resignation of Mayor Grimm
7.06 Appointment of Mayor
8. OTHER BUSINESS