ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
June 12, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from May 22, 2012 City Council Meeting and May 23, 2012 Special City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Arvig Enterprises Right-Of-Way Agreement
5.04 Approval of Development Agreement Between the City of Rogers and Liberty Property Trust for Liberty Industrial Park at Diamond Lake 2nd Addition
5.05 Approval of Employment Agreement – Beahen
5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-27, A Resolution Hiring Matthew Sherry As A Full Time Police Officer
5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-28, A Resolution Certifying Public Employee Retirement Association Police Officer Declaration – Matthew Sherry
5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-29, A Resolution Hiring Daniel Rose As A Full Time Police Officer
5.09 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-30, A Resolution Certifying Public Employee Retirement Association Police Officer Declaration – Daniel Rose
5.10 Publicly Owned Land Vegetative Maintenance
5.11 "B-C", Business Campus Zoning District – Typographic Correction – Summary Ord. No. 2012-05
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Swearing in New Chief and Police Officers
7.02 Proposal for Amendment to Sanitary Sewer System Capital Improvements Plan (SSCIP) Update
7.03 DC Update - Verbal
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 May Police Report
9.02 2012 Cameras Equipment Certificate