ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
May 22, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from May 8, 2012 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Preliminary Plat Approval of Brockton Meadows 4th Addition
5.04 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-04, An Amendment to the Parking Standards for Restaurants and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-04
5.05 Bedrock Motors – Site Plan Approval
5.06 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-05, An Ordinance Amending the Rogers City Code (Part 2, Chapter 125 - Zoning) Establishing the B-C, Business Campus Zoning District and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-05
5.07 Sign Ordinance Review
5.08 Publicly Owned Land Vegetative Maintenance
5.09 Approving Edgewater Outlots to be Deeded to the City
5.10 Renew Microsoft Office Software Licenses
5.11 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-26, A Resolution Authorizing Execution of Agreement with the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Office of Traffic Safety Enforcement Projects From Oct. 1, 2012 Through Sept. 30, 2014
5.12 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Word of Peace Lutheran Church to Conduct a Raffle on October 29, 2012, located at 21705 129th Ave. N.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Authorize Request for Bids for Wastewater Treatment Plant Efficiency Project
8. OTHER BUSINESS
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS PROPERTY AGREEMENT(S)