ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
May 8, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from April 24, 2012 Workshop and April 24, 2012 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of a 4 Day Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions at 21201 Memorial Drive and the North Community Park for June 21st - June 24th5.04 Approval of Residential Recycling Grant Agreement and Resolution No. 2012-245.05 Approval of Residential Kennel License for Jennifer Woodhouse5.06 Adoption of the City of Rogers Fleet Safety and Efficiency Program Manual5.07 Approve a Proposal for Engineering Services related to completing the Contaminated Property Assessment & Investigation for the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project5.08 Approve a Proposal for Engineering Services related to completing the Preliminary Soil Investigation for the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project5.09 Approval of Proclamation Declaring May 11, 2012 as Poppy Day5.10 2011 Year End Closing Activity5.11 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-25, TIF 13 Interfund Loan Fund – Rogers Plaza5.12 Hennepin County Youth Sports Equipment Grant
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Authorization to Hire Mike Parker, Gregory Nykiel, and Shannon Wanshura as Paid-on-Call Firefighter.7.02 Conditional Job Offer for 2 Police Officers7.03 Proceeding with Chief Selection Process7.04 MS4 Position Description and Authorize Advertisement for Hire
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 April Police Report9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Minutes – March 14, 20129.03 2012 Parks Equipment Certificate Purchases