ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
April 24, 2012 7:00 p.m.
* * * WORKSHOP – 6:30 P.M. * * *
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3.01 Jeff Johnson, County Commissioner
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from April 10, 2012 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Acceptance of Payment from Resident Dick Martin
5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-18, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval for Decimet Sales, Inc.
5.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-19, A Resolution Granting Final for Liberty Industrial Park at Diamond Lake 2nd Addition
5.06 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012–03, An Ordinance Amending the Rogers City Code (Part 2, Chapter 125 – Zoning) Establishing B-3 District and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-03
5.07 Sign Ordinance Review
5.08 Restaurant Parking Standards – Zoning Ordinance Amendment
5.09 Planning Commission Date – Resolution No. 2012-20
5.10 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Word of Peace Lutheran Church to Conduct a Raffle on August 9, 2012, for Their Annual Corn Feed, located at 21705 129th Ave. N.
5.11 Approval of 2012 Annual Aquatic Weed Control Contract
5.12 Final Scope of Services for Trail Haven Road Reconstruction Project
5.13 Annual Portable Restroom Contract
5.14 Significant Industrial User Wastewater Discharge Permit
5.15 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Rogers High School Band Boosters to Conduct Bingo on April 26, 2012, at the Rogers Community Room, located at 21201 Memorial Drive
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. OTHER BUSINESS