ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
April 10, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from March 27, 2012 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Albertville Lions to Conduct a Raffle on September 8, 2012 at the Crow River Sportsman Club, located at 27101 Territorial Road5.04 Transient Merchant High Density Traffic Map Update5.05 Appointment of Rogers Fire Department Officers5.06 Approval of Temporary One-Day On-Sale Liquor License to the Rogers Lions Club for a Pitchfork Fondue Dinner on Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 21201 Memorial Drive5.07 Acknowledgment of Gift from Dahlheimer Real Estate Partnership5.08 Renaming/Redesignation of Bob Shellum to Interim Director of Public Safety5.09 Senior Service Internship5.10 Update on Police Chief Selection Process
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Authorization to Hire Three (3) Paid On-Call Firefighters7.02 Approve a Proposal for Engineering Services related to completing the Preliminary Design Process and Final Environmental Documentation for the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project7.03 Consider Requesting a Speed Study for Rogers Drive from CSAH 144 to South Diamond Lake Road
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 March Police Report9.02 Preliminary Scoping Audit – McKinstry9.03 Elm Creek Watershed Meeting Minutes – February 8, 20129.04 Rogers Park Board Agenda – Meeting held February 9, 2012