ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 27, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from March 13, 2012 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-02, An Ordinance Creating a Floodplain Ordinance5.04 Concept Review – Brockton Meadows Resubdivision5.05 Approval of Kone Elevator Contract5.06 Consider the Redesignation of State Aid Streets (Resolution No. 2012-15)
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 2012A General Obligation Bonds (Resolution No. 2012-16)7.02 Hassan Audit Presentation and Acceptance of 2011 Audit7.03 Appointment of Rogers Fire Department Chief 11 and Chief 217.04 iPad Purchase Discussion7.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-17, A Resolution Denying a Request by NRD Powersports for a Variance to the Height and Square Footage Allowed to Remodel an Existing Freestanding Sign, Located at 20700 Rogers Drive7.06 Award Contract for Construction to Brenteson Companies for the 2012 Arthur Street Drainage System Repair Project7.07 Discussion on Review of Sign Ordinance
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Transportation Task Force Meeting Minutes, March 19, 20129.02 Preliminary December, 2011 Financial Reports