ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 13, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Rogers Lions – Bruce Gorecki – Rockin' Rogers3.02 Swearing in of Rogers Police Reservists
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 28, 2012 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit for Mary Queen of Peace to Conduct Bingo, Raffles and Pull-Tabs on September 23, 2012 for their Annual Festival, located at 21304 Church Ave.5.04 Hassan Historical Society Form Letter5.05 Police Chief Salary Range5.06 Amended/Extended Contract with Shellum/MGA
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Approve a CSAH 81 Pay Voucher #8 with the Intent to Reduce the Construction Retainage from 5% to 2% of the Construction Cost Completed to Date7.02 Consider a Request for Contract Modification for the CSAH 81 Project7.03 Approve WSB's Proposal to Provide Engineering Services for the Edison Court Reach of Fox Creek Stream Bank Stabilization Project7.04 Request for Authorization to Hire Two Police Officers
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 February Police Report9.02 Park Board Minutes – February 9, 20129.03 Elm Creek Watershed Minutes – January 11, 20129.04 Transportation Task Force Meeting Minutes – February 21, 2012