ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 28, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Swearing in of Rogers Police Reservists
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 14, 2012 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-12, A Resolution Reestablishing Precincts and Polling Places5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-13, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval for Flame Metals Addition5.05 LOGIS RMS Letter of Intent5.06 Engineering Scope for WWTP Aeration Motor Replacement and Variable Frequency Drive Installation5.07 Rockin' Rogers Parade Permit Application
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 2012 Resolution providing for the sale of $1,750,000 General Obligation Water Revenue Bonds and $450,000 Equipment Certificates as the $2,200,000 G.O. Bonds, Series 2012A (Resolution No. 2012-14)7.02 Approval of the 2012 Zoning Map – Ordinance No. 2012-017.03 Police Chief Recruitment and Selection Process
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO MEET WITH THE CITY ATTORNEY TO REVIEW LITIGATION MATTER INVOLVING LAKELAND RECEIVERSHIP