ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 14, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Three Rivers Park District – Kelly Grissman
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 24, 2012 City Council Meeting and Approval of Minutes from the February 1, 2012 City Council Special Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-07, A Resolution Providing Municipal Approval to the Issuance of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Off-Site License to the Rogers Lions Club to Conduct a Raffle at the Rogers Community Room, located at 21201 Memorial Drive, on Thursday, March 29, 20125.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-08, A Resolution Providing Municipal Approval to the Issuance of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling License to the Rogers Youth Hockey Association to Conduct Pull-Tab Sales at Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant5.05 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Conduct a Raffle for the Full Choke, Ducks Unlimited on April 26, 2012 at The Wellstead (The Crown Room) located at 20500 S. Diamond Lake Rd.5.06 Approval of the Planning Commission Term Rotations5.07 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit to Conduct a Raffle for the Sherburne County Area United Way on April 13, 2012 at The Wellstead (The Crown Room) located at 20500 S. Diamond Lake Rd.5.08 Approval of Name Change for Cottage Grill to Minne's Diner 3.2/Wine5.09 Approval and Authorize Execution of Amended BCA Contracts and approval of Resolution No. 2012-115.10 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-09, Resolution of Support for Amending the Master Plan Boundary of Crow-Hassan Park Reserve and the Related Acquisition Opportunity5.11 Designate Elm Creek Watershed as LGU for Outstanding Hassan Township Projects5.12 Sale of Excess Public Property5.13 Classification of Storm Water Accounts in 101 Corridor5.14 Approval of Sewer Pipe Lining Quotes5.15 Authorize Extension Agreement for Yard waste contract with Lynde & McLeod Development Co.5.16 Approval of Position Description for Public Works II5.17 Approval of Public Works position Grade Change from PW I to PW II5.18 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-10, A Resolution Approving MnDOT's Delegated Contracting Process Agreement No. 99996
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Authorize Solicitation of Quotes and Approve Engineering Fees for Arthur Street Drainage System Repair7.02 Authorize Solicitation of Quotes and Approve Engineering Fees for the 2012 Stormwater Maintenance Project7.03 Authorize the Preparation of a Sanitary Sewer System Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) Update and Approve Engineering and Flow Monitoring Services
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 January Police Report9.02 Park Board Minutes – January 12, 20129.03 Elm Creek Watershed Minutes – December, 2011