ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
January 24, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 County Commission Jeff Johnson to Address City Council
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 10, 2012 Work Session and January 10, 2012 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 2012 Park Board Member Appointments5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-05, A Resolution Approving the JPA Between State of Minnesota and City of Rogers5.05 Site Plan Approval for Ground Storage Reservoir and Pumping Facility5.06 Approval of Grant Agreement #A-EMPG-2011-HENNCO-00321 (Homeland Security Emergency Management) and Authorize to Execute5.07 Police Department Building Upgrades
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Accept Bids, Award Project, and Authorize Construction Services for the Construction of the North Ground Storage Reservoir and Pumping Facility7.02 Approval of the Conditional Use Permit for American Tower7.03 Request Authorization to Advertise to Hire
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Park Board Minutes – November 10, 20119.02 November, 2011 Financial Reports