ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
January 10, 2012 7:00 p.m.
WORK SESSION – BROCTON INTERCHANGE – 6:00 P.M.
PRESENTATION BY THE HASSAN HISTORICAL SOCIETY PRIOR TO OPENING THE REGULAR MEETING
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Rogers Lions Donation to Park
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from December 29, 2011 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-01, A Resolution to Apply to Participate in the National Flood Insurance Program5.04 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Applebee's5.05 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Broadway Bar & Pizza5.06 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Guadalajara's Mexican Restaurant5.07 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Maynard's Restaurant5.08 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Wellstead of Rogers5.09 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Stonelounge5.10 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Angeno's Pizza and Pasta5.11 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Noodles & Company5.12 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Cottage Grill5.13 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Hong Thai Restaurant5.14 Approve Renewal of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Cub5.15 Approve Renewal of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Super America5.16 Approve Renewal of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Target Super Stores5.17 Approve Renewal of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Holiday Station Store #3075.18 Approval to Accept Donation to the Park Fund from Rogers Lions Club5.19 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-02, A Resolution Approving Classification of Tax-Forfeited Lands as Non- Conservation Land (Outlot B, Territorial View 2nd Addition)5.20 Approve Change Order No. 1 for the Extension of John Deere Lane from Main Street to CSAH 815.21 Approval of Cooperative Purchasing Agreement5.22 Approval of 2011-2012 Ice Contracts5.23 Approval of BCA JPA and Amendment5.24 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-03, A Resolution Designating Precincts for the City of Rogers and Former Hassan Township5.25 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Hanover Crow River Lions to Conduct a Raffle on February 10, 2012 at the Wellstead of Rogers, located at 20500 S. Diamond Lake Road
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Annual Appointment Process7.02 Planning Commission Appointments7.03 Update and Action Items Related to Brockton/Transportation Work Session
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 December Police Report9.02 GreenStep Welcome Letter