ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
November 27, 2012 7:00 p.m.
BUDGET WORKSHOP – 5:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3 PRESENTATIONS3.01 Rogers-Hassan Senior Friendship Group (501C3)
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from November 13, 2012 Workshop Minutes and November 13, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Cancel the December 25, 2012 City Council Meeting5.04 2012 Audit Engagement Letter5.05 Amendment to George Weber and Orchid Avenue Sprint Antenna Leases5.06 Approval of the Rogers Youth Hockey Association Ice Contract5.07 Schedule a Budget Workshop at the Community Room for Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Relief Request for the Pending Assessment for Delinquent Sewer and Water Charges- Trombley - 13745 Wellstead Drive Rogers, MN7.02 Authorization to Extend Conditional Job Offer to Police Candidate
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 City of Rogers Park Board Minutes9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Minutes9.03 Transportation Task Force Minutes9.04 Purchase a Thermal Imaging Camera