ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
November 13, 2012 7:00 p.m.
BUDGET WORKSHOP – 6:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 23, 2012 Workshop Minutes and October 23, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-59, A Resolution Canvassing the November 6, 2012 Municipal Election Returns and Declaring Results
5.04 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-12, An Ordinance Amending the Rogers City Code By Amending Section 125-199 Relating to the Amendments to the L-I, Limited Industrial Zoning District and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-12
5.05 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-13, An Ordinance Amending the Rogers City Code By Amending Section 113-8 Relating to Sign Overlay Districts to Include the B-3 General Business District and B-C Business Campus District Within the RB Regional Business Sign Overlay District and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-13
5.06 Adopt Ordinance No. 2012-14, An Ordinance Amending the Zoning Ordinance By Applying the Highway Corridor Overlay District Over the B-3 and B-C Zoned Areas and Summary Ordinance No. 2012-14
5.07 Approval of Request by Cabelas for a Conditional Use Permit for Outdoor Storage of Boats, Located at 12940 Wilfred Ln.
5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-60, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval to Cabelas for an Employee Shelter Addition Located at 20200 Rogers Drive
5.09 Approve the 2013 Outdoor Warning Siren Maintenance Contract with Embedded Systems, Inc.
5.10 Proposal for Engineering Services Related to Preparing the Base Map Needed for the Right of Way Process on the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project
5.11 Approve Pay Voucher #2 and Final for 2012 Arthur Street Drainage System Repair Project
5.12 Approval of Separation Agreement
5.13 Ground Storage Reservoir Fence
5.14 Authorization to Accept MnDOT Signal Agreement for State Highway 101 and CSAH 144
5.15 Approval of the Developer's Agreement for Brockton Meadows 4th Addition
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Rogers Downtown Plaza Signage Request, Agreement Amendment
7.02 Denial of a Request by Massage Envy for a Sign Standard Adjustment to Allow Signage on the Rear of the Building (Resolution No. 2012-61)
7.03 Approve the Job Description and Post for the Position of Police Admin Assistant
7.04 Approve the Job Description and Advertise for the Position of Fire Technician
7.05 TenK Solar Non-Binding Letter of Intent
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 October, 2012 Police Report