ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 23, 2012 7:00 p.m.
* * * BUDGET WORKSHOP/CIP – 6:00 P.M. * * *
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from October 9, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2012-55, A Resolution Supporting the Addition of I-94 West Corridor to the Twenty Year State Highway Investment Plan5.04 129th Avenue Crosswalk5.05 Northwest Trails Snowmobile Trail Permit5.06 Authorization for Purchasing Cutting Edges5.07 Approve a Contract Modification for WSB & Associates, Inc. and AET for Design and Construction Services Fees for the John Deere Lane Extension Project5.08 Accept Improvements and Approve Final Payment for the John Deere Lane Extension Project5.09 Approve a Contract for Right of Way Appraisal Services for the TH 101/CSAH 144 Interchange Project5.10 Approval of GSSC Alarm System5.11 Transfer of CSO Truck to Public Works Dept.5.12 November Planning Commission Meeting Date5.13 Directing Building Official to Inspect 13766 Bluewing Drive5.14 Approval of a One Day Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions Club, for October 28, 2012 for Their Annual Booya Event.5.15 Request to Reallocate Forfeiture Funds
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS6.01 Public Hearing to Adopt the Proposed Assessment for Delinquent Sewer, Water, Recycling, and/or Storm Water Service Charges• Approval of Resolution No. 2012–56, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for Delinquent Sewer and Water Service Charges (2012).6.02 Public Hearing on Proposed Assessment for the Re-Assessment of Levy Number 16767; Territorial View Second Addition• Approval of Resolution No. 2012–57, A Resolution Adopting and Confirming Assessment for the Re-Assessment of Levy Number 16767; Territorial View Second Addition
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Establishment of Public Safety Task Force7.02 John Deere Lane Final Assessment Certification – Resolution No. 2012-587.03 TH 101/CR144 Joint Agreement with the City of Otsego
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 City of Rogers Park Board Minutes September 13, 20129.02 Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission Minutes September 12, 20129.03 September, 2012 Financial Reports
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION