ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
August 28, 2012 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from August 16, 2012 Workshop Minutes and August 16, 2012 City Council Meeting Minutes5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Authorization to Award Waste Water Treatment Plant Energy Efficiency Motor and VFD Upgrade5.04 Approve Resolution No. 2012-43, A Resolution to Amend Master Parks, Open Space and Trail System Plan to include Edgewater Neighborhood Park5.05 Authorize Park Final Design Services for South Pointe/King Estates/Fletcher Hills Neighborhood Park5.06 Award Miscellaneous 2012 Bituminous Repairs5.07 Set Budget Workshop on Sept. 11, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.5.08 Approve Resolution No. 2012-44, A Resolution Authorizing to Sign and Execute an Agreement with MnDOT Related to Completing the Value Engineering Study for the TH 101 and CSAH 144 Interchange Project5.09 Approval to Eliminate Shotguns in Police Vehicles5.10 Request to Purchase Departmental Issued Handguns5.11 Approval to Waive Community Room Fees for a Rogers Lion's Sponsored Fundraiser for the Twila Bennett Family on September 28, 20125.12 Approval of a One Day Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions Club, September 28, 2012 for the Twila Bennett Benefit
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Accept Bids, Award Project and Authorize Construction Services for the TH 101 and Northdale Boulevard/147th Ave Watermain Loop7.02 Consider Authorizing Design Services for the Downtown Business Sign & Authorize Solicitation of Business Sign Leases
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 Rogers Park Board Minutes9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Minutes