ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
July 24, 2012 7:00 p.m.
* * * WORKSHOP – 6:00 P.M. * * *
1. CALL TO ORDER/SWEAR IN DON HALL TO COUNCIL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4 PRESENTATIONS4.01 Step to It Challenge Award4.02 Green Step Cities Recognition4.03 Donation by the Lions to Chief Beahen and the Rogers Police Department
5. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.6.01 Approval of Minutes from July 10, 2012 City Council Meeting6.02 Approval of Bills and Claims6.03 Award Contract for Construction to Twin Pines Earthworks for the 2012 Stormwater Maintenance Project6.04 Approve a Reduction in Retainage for John Deere Lane Extension Project6.05 Authorize Completion of NPDES Permit Application Checklist and Required Related Forms for the Wastewater Treatment Facility (WWTF)6.06 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit for Rogers Youth Hockey Association to Conduct a Raffle at the Rogers Activity Center, Located at 21080 141st Ave. N., on Sunday, December 9, 20126.07 Request to Approve Contract with CMT Diversified for Cleaning Services at the Police Dept.
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. GENERAL BUSINESS8.01 Conditional Job Offer for the MS4/Non-Building Code Inspector Position8.02 Solar Panel Project8.03 Approve a Value Engineering Study for the TH 101/CSAH 144 Interchange Project8.04 Approve Plans and Specifications and Authorize the Advertisement of Bids for the TH 101 and Northdale Boulevard/147th Avenue Watermain Loop8.05 Approval of Pavement Management Program8.06 Approval of Contract for LETG Police Records Management System8.07 Property Tax Rate/Fiscal Disparities Overview and Comparisons8.08 Open Council Appointments
9. OTHER BUSINESS
10. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS10.01 Elm Creek Watershed Minutes – June 13, 201210.02 Rogers Park Board Minutes – June 14, 201210.03 Transportation Task Force Minutes10.04 June, 2012 Financial Reports