ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 11, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS3.01 RYHA Donation to the Ice Arena3.02 I-94 Chamber Update
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 27, 2011 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Authorize Execution of Contract for Sidewalk Improvement with ASI5.04 Accept Improvements and Approve Final Payment for the South Diamond Lake Road / 133rd Avenue at Brockton Lane (CSAH 13) Improvement Project5.05 Authorization to Enter into a Law Enforcement Services Agreement with Elk River Area School District No. 7285.06 Hassan Town Board Joint Meeting - TBD5.07 Joint Meeting with City of Dayton, October 25th at 5:30 p.m.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Credit Card Processing
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 September Police Report9.02 Transportation Task Force Meeting Update