ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
September 27, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS3.01 Waste Water Treatment Plant Efficiency Study
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 13, 2011 City Council Budget Workshop and September 13, 2011 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims5.03 Approval of Ordinance No. 2011-05, An Ordinance Amendment to Chapter 121 in its Entirety Relating to Subdivisions and Summary Ordinance No. 2011-055.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-42, A Request for Site Plan Approval by M&L Industries for a 6120 sq. ft. Warehouse with 600 sq. ft. of that to be a Show Room to Display Products they Manufacture5.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2011- 43, A Resolution Setting the Assessment Hearing Date for the 129th Avenue Reconstruction Project5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-44, A Resolution Setting the Assessment Hearing Date for the South Diamond Lake Road and Brockton Lane Intersection Project5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-45, A Resolution Approving Lot Divisions for the John Deere Lane Extension Project5.08 Approval of a 3.2 On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions Club, October 29, 2011 for the Bolduc Benefit5.09 Minnesota Green Corps Grant Application
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS6.01 Public Hearing to Consider Adoption of a Five Year Capital Improvement Plan (2011 to 2016) and Notice of intention to Issue Capital Improvement Plan Bonds (Resolution No. 2011-46)
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Taxable G.O. Tax Increment Bonds, Series 2003 (TIF#13) & Taxable G.O. Tax Increment Bonds, Series 2004 (TIF#14) – Taxable General Obligation Tax Increment Refunding Bonds, Series 2011C (Resolution No. 2011-47)
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS9.01 August, 2011 Financial Reports
10. CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS EASEMENT ACQUISITION FOR THE 129TH AVENUE STORM WATER OUTLET