ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
August 9, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from July 26, 2011 City Council Budget Workshop and Minutes from July 26, 2011 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Calling a Budget Workshop Session for August 23, 2011 at 5:30 p.m.5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-36, A Resolution Supporting the Funding for 2011 Surface Transportation Program (STP) Funding Application for the Fletcher Lane Bypass5.05 Annual Sidewalk Repair Quotes5.06 Street and Sidewalk Maintenance Policy5.07 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit for Rogers Youth Hockey Association to Conduct a Raffle at the Rogers Activity Center, Located at 21080 141st Ave. N., on Sunday, December 11, 2011 6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Award a Construction Contract for the John Deere Lane Extension Project and Authorize Construction Services 7.02 Consider Approving Agreements with Main Street Investments, Wells Fargo and Rogers Plaza Partners for the John Deere Lane Improvement Project7.03 Consider Alternatives for the 133rd Court Drainage Improvement Project Including Awarding a Construction Contract to Twin Pines Earthworks 7.04 Accept the Feasibility Report for the Rogers Drive and 141st Avenue Trail and Lighting Improvement Project and Authorize Final Design Services7.05 Discussion of Hassan Tax Rate Phase-in Impacts and Offers
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 July Police Report9.02 Plow Truck Equipment9.03 June, 2011 Financial Reports