ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
July 12, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from June 28, 2011 City Council Workshop and Minutes from June 28, 2011 City Council Meeting5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Calling a Budget Workshop Session on July 26, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at the Rogers Community Room, 21201 Memorial Drive, Rogers, MN5.04 Authorize Clerk’s Signature on Fire Relief Assoc. Form SC-11; 2012 City Contribution5.05 Update of the Sanitary Sewer Cleaning & Emergency Response Policies5.06 Appointing of Mr. Kevin Jullie as the Rogers Representative to the Elm Creek Watershed5.07 G.I.S. SIGNview & Work Order Management Program Upgrade5.08 Authorization to Sign Scoping Estimate for City Request Facility Surcharge for 129th Street Project
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Approval of Scope of Services for the Annexation Code Merger Task II7.02 ADA Accessible Sidewalk and Ramp Improvement Projects: • Authorization to approve Limited Use Permit to construct a trail in MnDot Right of Way • Authorization to acquire quotes and to construct the trail & sidewalk improvements
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 June Police Report9.02 Park Board Minutes 9.03 Speed Trailer