ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
June 28, 2011 7:00 p.m.
WORKSHOP – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS3.01 Scott Lehner from CenterPoint Energy – Community Partnership Grant to the Rogers Fire Department in the amount of $1,150 to purchase a new Defib Unit.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.5.01 Approval of Minutes from June 14, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Waste Water Treatment Plant Floating Aerator Replacement5.04 Water Tower Cleaning Contract5.05 Locating Contract for Fiber Optics– Citi Lights5.06 Revise DORC for 129th Ave Wetland Restoration Project5.07 Request by American Tower for Consent to Modify Equipment5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-27, A Resolution Granting a Conditional Use Permit Approval to Invesco Real Estate for the Property Located at 20195 South Diamond Lake Road (Great Northern Equipment)
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS7.01 Nextera Wireless - Amend Contract 7.02 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-28, A Resolution of Findings Related to a Moratorium on Teen Dance Clubs in the City of Rogers 7.03 Items Relating to the Extension of John Deere Lane Project:• Approval of Resolution No. 2011-29, A Resolution Ordering the Improvements for the John Deere Lane (Main Street to CSAH 81) • Approval of the Plans and Specifications• Authorize the Advertisement of Bids for the Extension of John Deere Lane from Main Street to CSAH 817.04 Letter of Intent with Medline Industries7.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-30, A Resolution Affirming the City’s Participation in the Office of the State Auditor’s Voluntary 2011 Performance Measurement Program 8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Transportation Task Force Meeting Update9.02 2011 CCR Brochure