ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
June 14, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3.01 Recognition of Rogers High School Athletic Accomplishments.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from May 24, 2011 City Council Meeting and Minutes from May 24, 2011 City Council Workshop
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-24, A Resolution Denying the Issuance of an Interim Use Permit to Thomas Spanier for the Bounce House
5.04 Request to auction retired squad car
5.05 Approval of Temporary One-Day On-Sale 3.2 Non-Intoxicating Liquor License to Mary Queen of Peace for Their Family Fun Day on Sunday, July 10, 2011 and a Temporary One-Day On-Sale 3.2 Non-Intoxicating Liquor License for Their Annual Fall Festival on Saturday and Sunday, September 24 and 25, 2011, both events held at 21304 Church Ave
5.06 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Conduct Excluded Bingo for Rogers-Hassan Senior Friendship Group, Inc. for Bingo on August 15, 2011 and Nov. 21, 2011 at Cabela’s, located at 20200 Rogers Drive
5.07 Authorization for Second Monitoring Well at North Community Park
5.08 Wellhead Protection Scope of Services
5.09 ROADS 5K Run
5.10 Brookside Storm Sewer Repair
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Staff Recognition Program – RWAS and Rogers Municipal
7.02 Receive Bids and Award Contract for 129th Ave. Reconstruction Project
7.03 Authorize WSB & Associates Proposal for Construction Services
7.04 133rd Court Storm Sewer Project
7.05 Adopting Resolution No. 2011 – 25, A Resolution Confirming Offer to Amend Orderly Annexation Agreement of 2003
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 May Police Report
9.02 Engine 21 Loose Equipment Quotes
9.03 Single Axle Plow Truck Chassis
9.04 Park Utility Vehicle
9.05 Park Board Minutes from May 5, 2011
9.06 April, 2011 Financial Reports