ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
May 10, 2011 7:00 p.m.
WORKSHOP – 6:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from April 26, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approval of a 4 Day Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions at 21201 Memorial Drive and the North Community Park for June 23rd - June 26th 5.04 2011 Vegetation Management Contracts for Wetland Mitigation Sites 5.05 Shared City Equipment Agreement with Neighboring Communities 5.06 Authorize the Preparation of a Signal Justification Report(SJR) and Subsequent Design Services for a Traffic Signal at John Deere Lane and CSAH 81 5.07 Approval of Proclamation Declaring May 13, 2011 as Poppy Day
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 2011 Equipment Certificate Bond Sale (Resolution No. 2011-13) 7.02 Items Relating to the 129th Avenue Reconstruction Project: 7.02.01 Consider Funding Options for Burying the Power Lines Along 129th Ave in Conjunction with the Proposed Street Project 7.02.02 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-14, A Resolution Related to the Proposed Assessment Program for the 129th Ave. Reconstruction Project from Arthur St. to Brookside Lane 7.02.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-15, to Order Project, Approve Plans and Specifications, Authorize Advertisement for Bids and Adopt Resolution No. 2011-16, A Resolution for “No Parking” on 129th Ave. during the Reconstruction Project from Arthur St. to Brookside Lane 7.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-17, A Resolution Authorizing the Adoption of the Liberty Industrial Park at Diamond Lake (Formerly Hassan Business Park) Alternative Urban Areawide Review (AUAR) Update 7.04 Approval of Consider the Following Requests from Liberty Property Trust: • Adopt Ordinance No. 2011-03, Rezoning by Ordinance of 55.25 acres from agricultural to L-I, Limited Industrial • Approval of Resolution No. 2011-18, Preliminary Plat Approval of Liberty Industrial Park at Diamond Lake • Approval of Resolution No. 2011-19, Approval of a PUD Master Plan to Facilitate the Phase Construction of 3 Warehouse Buildings
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 April Police Report 9.02 Amkus Equipment (Jaws of Life) for New Engine 9.03 (2) MDC Computers for Fire Vehicles 9.04 Rogers Park Board Meeting Minutes April 7, 2011 9.05 March, 2011 Financial Reports