ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
April 26, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from April 12, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit for Word of Peace Lutheran Church to Conduct Raffles on August 18, 2011, for their 2nd Annual Corn Feed, located at 21705 129th Ave N. 5.04 Donation to the Rogers Fire Department from Rogers Fire Auxiliary 5.05 Approve Dayroom Lease Contract with North Memorial Health Care 5.06 Sewer Use Ordinance Update 5.07 Adopt Ordinance No. 2011-02, An Ordinance Amending Section’s 125-190 and 125-191 Related to Rural Estate Single-Family Zoning Districts and Section 125-323 Related to Accessory Structures and Summary Ordinance No. 2011-02 5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-11, A Resolution Supporting the Construction of a New Sheriff's Office 911 Communication Facility
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-12, A Resolution Supporting the Funding for 2011 Surface Transportation Program (STP) Funding Application 7.02 Consideration of Funding Sources for Burying Power lines on 129th Avenue
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Purchase of Rescue Vehicle 9.02 Kawasaki Mule/MN Wanner Sprayer 9.03 Transportation Task Force Meeting Minutes, April 18, 2011
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING: • LAND PURCHASE • ROGERS vs. M L LIMITED PARTNERSHIP RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING