ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
April 12, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from March 22, 2011 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval to Award Bid for Fire Dept. Dayroom Cabinets to Paul’s Custom Cabinets
5.04 Crack Seal Campaign
5.05 National Public Works Week May 15 – 21, 2011 Itinerary
5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-08, A Resolution Providing Municipal Approval to the Issuance of A Minnesota Lawful Gambling License to the Rogers Youth Hockey Association to Conduct Pull-Tab Sales at Maynard’s Restaurant
5.07 Approval of Temporary One-Day On-Sale Liquor License to the Rogers Lions Club for a Mexican Dinner on Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 21201 Memorial Drive, Rogers, MN
5.08 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-09, A Resolution providing for the sale of $1,035,000 General Obligation Equipment Certificates 2011 Equipment Certificate
5.09 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-10, A Resolution Authorizing an Interfund Loan for Advance of Certain Costs in Connection with Tax Increment Financing District No. 13
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 March Police Report
9.02 Update on Transportation Task Force
9.03 Purchase of Air Compressor
9.04 Purchase of Pick Up Truck
9.05 City of Rogers Park Board Minutes February 3, 2011
9.06 TH101 Flyover Sign Adjustment Application
9.07 February, 2011 Financial Reports
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION FOR DISCUSSION OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS DATA RELATING TO ALLEGATIONS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL MISCONDUCT PURSUANT TO MINN. STAT. § 13D.05, SUBD. 2(A)(2)