ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 22, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes March 8, 2011 City Council Work Session and March 8, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Declaration of Restricted Covenants - Edgewater Wetland Mitigation 5.04 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-06, A Resolution Requesting an Advance from the Municipal State Aid Street Fund for Calendar Year 2011 for the 129th Avenue Reconstruction Project 5.05 Approval of Ordinance No. 2011-01, An Ordinance Amending Sections 125-190 and 125-191 of the Zoning Ordinance Relating to RE-2 and RE-5 Districts and Summary Ordinance 5.06 Approval of Ordinance No. 2011-02, An Ordinance Amending Section 125-323 of the Zoning Ordinance Relating to Accessory Structures for Rural Inclusion and Summary Ordinance 6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Approval of Ordinance No. 2011-03, Rezoning Orderly Annexed Phase II Land Within the City of Rogers from Agriculture to R-2, R-3, R-4, RE-5, MU-N, LI and B-2 Pursuant to the 2010-2030 Adopted Comprehensive Plan and Summary Ordinance 7.02 Approval of Site Plan Review for the Hennepin County Cell Tower 7.03 Approval of Proposal for Engineering Services for the preparation of a 2011 Surface Transportation Program (STP) Funding Application for the Fletcher Bypass Proje 8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 January, 2011 Financial Reports