ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 8, 2011 7:00 p.m.
COUNCIL WORK SESSION AT 6:00 PM
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 22, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 2011 Clean Up Day 5.04 Rockin’ Rogers Parade Permit Application 5.05 Quotes for Monitoring Wells 5.06 Authorization to Receive Quotes to Line Sanitary Sewer on Ahlstrom Road 5.07 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit for Mary Queen of Peace to Conduct Bingo, Raffles and Pull-Tabs on September 25, 2011 for their Annual Festival, located at 21304 Church Ave.
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Authorize the Preparation of a Feasibility Report and Approve a Proposal from WSB and Associates for the Rogers Drive Sidewalk and Lighting Project 7.02 Authorize the Completion of a Preliminary Layout, Highway Interchange Request and Initial Environmental Documents for the TH 101/CSAH 144 Interchange Project 7.03 2011 Capital Equipment Purchase Request, Equipment Certificate Debt Issuance 7.04 Annexation Subdivision Ordinance Merger Scope of Services 7.05 Council Work Session Update
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 February Police Report