ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 22, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes February 8, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approval to Order 2 Squads for the Police Dept. by March 1 for 2011 5.04 Consideration of Approving Resolution No. 2011-05, A Resolution Supporting the Functional Classification Change of CSAH 116 to an A Minor Expander from CSAH 81 to CSAH 30 5.05 Schedule Work Session to Discuss Annexation Date and MOU
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 US Bank Investment Program Presentation by Jason Folken 7.02 Consider Design Options for the 129th Ave Street Reconstruction Project 8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Approval of Park Board Minutes 9.02 9.02 Update on Transportation Task Force
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS PROPOSED PROPERTY ACQUISITIONS FOR PUBLIC PURPOSE– RECONVENE TO OPEN