ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 8, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 3.01 Sheriff Rich Stanek to Address City Council
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 25, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-04, A Resolution Providing For Special Assessments (Touch ‘Em All) 5.04 Planning Commission Appointment of Geoff Forbes 5.05 Snow and Ice Control Policy Update 5.06 Authorize Staff to Proceed with a Phase I Assessment for the Potential Pursuit of Property Purchase for Municipal Purposes 5.07 Approve the Scope of Services and Authorize the Preparation of an AUAR Update for the Liberty Property Trust Property Located in the SW Quadrant of Brockton Lane and South Diamond Lake Rd
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Approve a Scope of Work Related to the Preparation of an STP Funding Application for the TH 101/CSAH 144 Interchange Improvement Project 7.02 Consider Design Options for the 129th Ave Street Reconstruction Project 8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 January Police Report 9.02 Update on Transportation Task Force 9.03 December, 2010 Preliminary Financial Reports