ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
January 25, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 3.01 Senior Advisory Board Update
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 11, 2011 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approve Renewal of 3.2 “Off-Sale” License for Holiday Station Store #307 5.04 Acceptance of 2011 Pay Equity Report 5.05 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Hanover Crow River Lions to Conduct a Raffle on February 11, 2011 at the Wellstead of Rogers, located at 20500 S. Diamond Lake Road 5.06 Authorize Staff to Consider Pursuit of Property Purchase for Utility Purposes 5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-02, A Resolution Clarifying TIF Note Payment to Opus Northwest, LLC
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS 6.01 Conduct the Public Hearing and Authorize the Preparation of Plans and Specifications for the Reconstruction of 129th Avenue From Arthur Street to Brookside Lane
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Consideration of Approving Resolution No. 2011-03, A Resolution Supporting the Functional Classification Change of CSAH 144 (141st Avenue N) to an A Minor Expander from CSAH 116 (Territorial Road) to CSAH 12 (Dayton River Road) 7.02 Items Relating to Touch ‘Em All Carwash WAC and SAC
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS LAND PURCHASE – RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING