ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
January 11, 2011 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER/SWEAR IN MAYOR AND COUNCIL TO THEIR NEW TERMS
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. PRESENTATIONS 4.01 County Commission Jeff Johnson to address City Council 4.02 Sheriff Rich Stanek to address City Council 4.03 Lions Donation of $1000 for Dayroom Remodel Project 4.04 Lions Donation of $5000 to the Park Fund
5. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 6.01 Approval of Minutes from December 14, 2010 City Council Meeting and Minutes from December 29, 2010 Special City Council Meeting 6.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 6.03 Authorization to Execute Deed for Previously Vacated Road 6.04 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Applebee’s 6.05 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Broadway Bar & Pizza 6.06 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Guadalajara’s Mexican Restaurant 6.07 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Maynard’s Restaurant 6.08 Approve Renewal of On-Sale Liquor License for Wellstead of Rogers 6.09 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Angeno’s Pizza and Pasta 6.10 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Noodles & Company 6.11 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Cottage Grill 6.12 Approve Renewal of 3.2 and Wine License for Hong Thai Restaurant 6.13 Approve Renewal of Off-Sale Liquor License for Rogers Wines and Spirits 6.14 Approve Renewal of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Cub 6.15 Approve Renewal of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Super America 6.16 Approve Renewal of 3.2 Off-Sale Liquor License for Target Super Stores 6.17 Approval of Resolution No. 2011-01, A Resolution Providing Municipal approval to the Issuance of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Off-Site License to the Rogers Lions Club to Conduct a Raffle at the Rogers Community Room, located at 21201 Memorial Drive, on Thursday, March 31, 2011 6.18 Approval to Accept Donation to the Rogers Fire Dept. from Rogers Lions Club 6.19 Approval to Accept Donation to the Park Fund from Rogers Lions Club 6.20 2011 Park Board Member Appointments 6.21 2011 Hennepin County Electronic Proprietary Data Base Contract Renewal 6.22 Hennepin County Signal Light Agreement at CSAH 13 and South Diamond Lake Road 6.23 Authorization to Establish a Fixed Sewer Charge for a Temporary Residential Use at the Address of 21265 141st Avenue 6.24 Declaration of Restricted Covenants for the Wetland Mitigation at Hynes Road Re-Alignment Project 6.25 Approval to Accept Donation from the Residential Mortgage Group 6.26 Approval to Accept Donation from the Residential Mortgage Group 6.27 Approval to Accept Donation by the Rogers Community Law Enforcement Foundation
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. GENERAL BUSINESS 8.01 Staff Recognition Program – RWAS and Rogers Municipal 8.02 Planning Commission Appointments 8.03 Annual Appointment Process 8.04 Award Bid to Pierce Fire Apparatus to Build One Triple Combination Pumper 8.05 Liberty Property Limited Partnership Concept Plan 8.06 Proposal for Metropolitan Council Wastewater Treatment Facility Acquisition Study 8.07 Proposal for Engineering Services for preparation of a Feasibility Study for the Small Sludge Pond Decommissioning 8.08 Proposal for Engineering Services for DNR Observation Wells 8.09 Proposal for Engineering Services for North Ground Storage Reservoir & Booster Pump Facility Design & Construction 9. OTHER BUSINESS
10. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 10.01 Approval of Park Board Minutes – Nov. 16, 2010 10.02 December Police Report 10.03 November, 2010 Financial Reports
11. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION FOR DISCUSSION OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS DATA RELATING TO ALLEGATIONS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL MISCONDUCT PURSUANT TO MINN. STAT. § 13D.05, SUBD. 2(A)(2)